Board of Governors Chairman
- To maintain membership and organization of the BOG
- To provide a professional environment
- To encourage compliance and improvement in regards to the Borradaile Challenge
- To communicate with constituencies (undergraduates, BOG members, Executive Offices, greek advisor, university officials, Domain Director, etc.)
- Oversee all operations of the BOG
- Maintain an adequate membership on the BOG
- Pre-schedule and conduct monthly BOG meetings
- Develop, publish and distribute a schedule of BOG attendance at chapter meetings
- Establish an understanding with undergraduate Executive Council members that they will have a full written report prepared for distribution and discussion at each of the scheduled BOG meetings
- Periodically review the chapter’s progress as it relates to the Borradaile Challenge, and then discuss with the Resident Council president where the group stands in each category
- Ensure that the chapter has an active chapter advisor and that there is an open line of communication between the BOG and advisor.
- Conduct meetings with the chapter advisor twice a semester
- Conduct a meeting with the House Corporation chairman each semester and report the results of this meeting to the BOG
- Manage the Chapter Educational Grant (CEG) Fund.
- Contact the school’s greek advisor, or corresponding school official, monthly each semester to exchange relevant information about the chapter.
- Oversee the Resident Council as it devises long-range planning strategies, goals and objectives, and follow through on all progress made.