- The BOG must have a minimum of 5 members
- Each member of the BOG must be certified through the Volunteer Certification Program
- The BOG must meet ten (10) times per year
- Typed minutes must be kept of all meetings. Shared with Domain Director and Executive Offices staff upon request.
- The Board of Governors Chairman (or a member of the BOG) must have a monthly phone call with the Domain Director (or member of Chapter Services staff where no Domain Director is present) to discuss progress of the colony.
- The colony advisor must attend at least half of the regularly scheduled colony meetings.
- One member of the BOG should attend the Volunteer Development Institute (VDI) annually.
Board of Governors Positions
- BOG Chairman
- Alumni Advisor
- Chapter Advisor
- Faculty Advisor
- Financial Advisor
- Recruitment Advisor
- Risk Management Advisor
- Scholarship Advisor