- Serves as a communication link between the chapter and the campus.
- Ensures the chapter/colony is meeting all National Fraternity and campus academic policies, including officer eligibility.
- If applicable, serves as the Scholarship Advisor to the Board of Governors.
- Serves as an active advisor to the Scholarship Committee and contact/resource person to scholarship chair.
- Assists the Scholarship Chairman in supervising the implementation of the chapter’s scholarship program.
- Work with the Scholarship Committee to continually evaluate the chapter’s scholarship program.
- Makes sure all resident council members and associates meet the National standard of a 2.4 grade point average prior to initiation.
- Recognizes members for noteworthy academic performance and improvement.
- Counsels members in risk of falling below minimum academic standards, or are otherwise having Scholastic difficulty.
- Attends chapter meetings when available/ appropriate.
- Encourages the chapter to recognize a “faculty member of the year,” and/or to invite the faculty members for dinner.