Since the beginning of 2011, Phi Kappa Tau has worked with Power Creative, an advertising and design firm in Louisville, Ky. (owned and managed by a Phi Kappa Tau alumnus), to refresh all aspects of its current brand. This includes everything from general branding (“Learning.Leading.Serving.”) to programmatic branding to the look and feel of the Phi Kappa Tau Foundation brand.
The purpose of Phi Kappa Tau’s brand update is to provide a consistent look and coherent communication for all constituents. While there is much work to be done, Phi Kappa Tau is proud to introduce the following resources for chapter recruitment 2014: a poster, flyer and T-shirt design.
The basic “Four Years that Last a Lifetime” Recruitment Package is comprised of general resources that are applicable to every chapter. Chapter-specific posters and flyers are also available, and these files contain QR codes that take potential recruits to a chapter’s website. To obtain your chapter’s poster and/or flyer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All printing requirements and suggested use are included below. If you have questions about Phi Kappa Tau’s brand project, please contact email@example.com.
“Four Years that Last a Lifetime” Recruitment Package
- Download the general POSTER (11”x17”)
- To obtain a poster with your chapter’s QR code, your chapter’s website must have an updated recruitment page. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your chapter listed in the email, to receive your poster.
- You may use the white space at the bottom of the poster for recruitment dates and details.
- Download the general FLYER (8.5”x11”, but may be printed as small as 4.25”x5.5”)
- To obtain a flyer with your chapter’s QR code, your chapter’s website must have an updated recruitment page. Email email@example.com, with your chapter listed in the email, to receive your flyer.
- It is strongly suggested that your chapter use a professional print shop for poster and flyer production.
- Visit fedex.com for local FedEx/Kinko’s print shop locations.