Ready for an adventure?
For the first time in several years, the Phi Kappa Tau Executive Offices is seeking to add an additional recruiter to the expansion team for the 2017-2018 school year. This staffing modification is due to the organization’s additional manpower needs for a third staff-lead expansion this Fall 2017.
This Recruiter will be responsible for the selection of student leaders alongside the guidance of two fellow full-time recruitment specialists. Schools being expanded to in the Fall of 2017 include Eastern Kentucky University, Georgia Institute of Technology, and NC State University.
- Job Title: Recruiter
- Full-time salaried position
- Health insurance
- Flexible start date (sometime between June 1 and August 1)
- Relocation to Oxford, OH (up to a maximum amount based on mileage)
- One-year minimum commitment, potential for two years with room for growth
- Sales/Marketing skills preferred but not required
For more information or to refer a candidate please reach out to Associate Director of Organization Growth, Logan Lukacs.