Oxford, OH – The Phi Kappa Tau Executive Offices are currently hiring summer interns to assist with the chapter services and education departments for the summer of 2018. These individuals will serve as members on the Executive Offices staff and will report to the Director of Chapter Services.
More information on each opportunity can be found below, including the job descriptions.
Chapter Services Intern – Job Description
Education Intern – Job Description
Start and End Date (Negotiable): May 14-August 13
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive stipend
- Furnished housing provided
- Relocation allowance available
- Work related travel expenses/meals reimbursed
- Must be a highly motivated, organized, creative, and a hard-working team player
- Must be able to attend all three sessions of Leadership Academy & Convention
- May 31-June 3
- July 10- July 15
- July 26-July29
- July 31-August 5
- Must be a rising/incoming Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- This is a part-time position for 25 hours/week
- Hours will exceed 25 hours/week at times, i.e. during a Leadership Academy session or Convention
- Send an email to the Director of Chapter Services, Tristan Conroy, expressing your interest and attach a current resume. Tristan can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (513) 523-4193.
- Application submission deadline: Friday, March 16
*Phi Kappa Tau Executive Offices is willing to work with college/university if applicant is receiving credit hours toward internship for completion of degree.