Presidents Academy is focused on the real-world training a new president needs to be successful and lead his chapter. Beyond the facilitated conversations focused on leading chapter meetings, creating relationships with other officers and stakeholders and enhancing communication skills, presidents will be able to network with other chapter presidents and high-ranking Fraternity leaders on a variety of different topics. Participants frequently leave the program well-equipped to better manage their position and feel prepared to help lead the chapter through positive change.
Who is attending?
Chapter and colony presidents
Why should you attend?
To invest in yourself as president for the betterment of the chapter/colony you lead.
Specifically, participants will…
- be able to identify and articulate the skill sets they possess and those they need to develop to be successful.
- be able to identify strategies to lead and empower members to work collaboratively and on behalf of the chapter/colony.
- be able to identify the ways their chapter/colony will contribute to their campus community.
- be able to identify, access and make use of tools and resources to assist them in their role as president.
- commit to continued education and training that will support their performance as president.
Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel
Registration is now open and closes Monday, December 18th at noon EST.
The opening session will begin Friday, January 5th at 3:30 PM CST and ends Sunday, January 7th at 11:30 AM CST.
The chapter has pre-paid your conference fee, lodging and meals during the program. You are responsible for a $50 registration fee at the time of registration and for travel to the program. If
your chapter has a CEG fund with the Phi Kappa Tau Foundation 100% of your travel can be reimbursed through the chapter CEG fund along with the registration fee.
Questions about the logistics or registering for this program can be addressed by your chapter’s success manager.
Questions about the program’s curriculum can be addressed to the Associate Director of Education & Wellness, Jess Schauble, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) PKT-1906.